Unfinished pic- When America finally joins the war and meets up with his ally Britain. Mainly I just like the idea that Churchill takes care of war battered England.
Churchill looking after England? And being really sarcastic and droll he talks only about victory and slowly, slowly England believes they can win.
insert a broken heart here
”..The God Graveyard, old gods that have been worshiped throughout our history but are no longer prayed to, how many more will be thrown into the wind?…”
That’s really creative and ingenious
All those days, watching from the windows
All those years, outside looking in
All that time, never even knowing
Just how blind I’ve been
- DBT self soothing techniques
- PTSD Forum: Self Care
- ED Recovery: Self Soothing Techniques
- Addiction Recovery Coping Skills
- 99 Coping Skills: Things to do Instead of Cutting
- Invisible Disabilities Association of Canada: Coping Skills
Meditation & Relaxation:
- Tips to Start Meditating
- 8 Ways to Make Meditation Easy and Fun
- 18 Minute Guided Meditation: Blissful Deep Relaxation
- 1 Hour Universal Mind Meditation
- Guided Meditation for Sleep and Good Dreams
- Guided Meditation and Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- 1 Hour of Nature Sounds
- 1 Hour Rain
- Foundations in Flow Yoga Class
- Heart Opening 30min Yoga Class
- 10min Shoulder Yoga Routine
- 9min Yoga Breathing Exercise (Pranayama)
- Kundalini Yoga Breathing Exercises (3 min)
- Make Origami
- DIY Home Spa
- Nail Art Tutorials
- Chevron Friendship Bracelets
- Glitter Jars
- Learn to Crochet
- Learn to Knit
- Turn an Old Shirt into a Tote
- Easy Sugar Cookies (Vegan recipe here)
- Garland Decorations
In the Victorian era, hand-fans were used not only to cool oneself but also as a secret way to communicate the language of love. For example, by running one’s fingers through the fan’s ribs, one is trying to say, "I want to talk to you." The enigmatic language of the fan was widely used by both men and women.
I. A fan placed near the heart.
"You have won my love."
II. A closed fan touching the right eye.
"When may I be allowed to see you?"
III. A closed fan moved threateningly.
"Do not act so impudently!"
IV. A half-opened fan pressed to the lips.
"You may kiss me."
V. Covering the left ear with an open fan.
"Do not betray my secret."
VI. Hiding the eyes behind an open fan.
"I love you."
VII. Shutting a fully open fan slowly.
"I promise to marry you."
VIII. Fanning oneself slowly.
"I am married."
IX. Letting one’s fan rest on the right cheek or the left.
"Yes" and "No", interchangeably.
X. Opening and closing the fan several times.
"You are cruel."
XI. Fan in front of the face.
XII. Twirling the fan in the left hand.
"We are being watched."
XIII. Fan held over left ear.
"I wish to be rid of you."
XIV. Carrying an open fan in the left hand.
"Come and talk to me."
XV. Opening a fan wide.
"Wait for me."
XVI. Placing the fan behind the head with finger.
[Artwork: Secret, by Lee Yun-hi.]